While at times technology can be overwhelming, there is no doubt that it makes our lives easier. It seems like every day, there is something new that is the latest and greatest and is the ultimate tool to save time, energy, and often money. The problem is that after using it for a short period, they often get left behind in the land of forgotten apps. While this may be true, there is one that seems to defy the odds and stick around as everyone’s best friend. If you haven’t guessed it by now, we have some clues below that should help you figure it out:
- This is more than a tool to help you take notes. It’s a digital filing system that keeps all your notes available and easy to access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can set up your email address to make it easier than ever to forward your notes to your inbox.
- You have the ability to take photos and easily mark them up making it easier than ever to highlight key neighbourhood features for your clients.
- Easily keep track of your receipts and other important information by taking photos and organizing them in a specific notebook
- Instead of taking detailed notes, you can simply record an entire conversation or presentation using the audio recording feature.
Do you think you’ve got the answer? That’s right, it’s Evernote!
There are so many great benefits to this tool, and never again will you have to worry about losing notes from your clients, or spending hours organizing documents and important information. Want to learn more about Evernote and how you can start incorporating this tool in your everyday business? Check out the webinar below that explains not only everything you need to know, but also how you can get started.