Children’s Miracle Network is thrilled to celebrate our 25 year partnership with RE/MAX! Over $60 million has been donated by RE/MAX affiliates, to help sick and injured children in your communities get better. Now that is something to celebrate!
The beginning of the year is a perfect time to start thinking about your goals for 2017, including how you can support the charitable causes that are near and dear to you. Here are some ideas of how you can set up your giving goals for 2017:
- Are you set up to give with every real estate transaction? If not, make 2017 the year you sign up! Here at RE/MAX INTEGRA the Miracle Home Program allows our network to donate an allocated amount to their local children’s hospital upon each transaction.
- If every transaction doesn’t work for you, try getting involved by setting up a monthly giving donation. Set an amount and pre-payment so you are covered for the year. It’s a very easy way to set a goal and make an impactful investment to your local charity.
- Are you curious about your local charity and interested in learning how your donations are making a difference? Why not take the time this year to get to know your local charity. Here at RE/MAX INTEGRA we encourage our agents to talk to your office manager or administrator about having a hospital representative attend office meetings or visiting the local hospital to learn more.
- What is your “why” for supporting your local charity? Do you have a friend or family member that was personally affected? Sharing this story with your fellow affiliates or clients can help keep everyone, including yourself, motivated to raise some more funds!
- Consider hosting a fundraising event through your office or community. It could be a barbecue, an auction, or an inter-office competition. The sky’s the limit to what you and your team can do, so get to it! Set a goal for how much you want to raise, and celebrate when you achieve it.
Taking some time to think about your charitable goals at the outset of the year can help set you (and your charity) up for success! If you’re looking for more information on Children’s Miracle Network and its member hospital foundations, visit the newly launched website!