With Suze Cumming, Founder and Real Estate Coach, The Nature of Real Estate
- Two-day course
- 9:30am – 4:00pm both days
- Must be in attendance for the entire course to receive the designation
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying — Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process.
- Persuasion Principles — Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for Real Estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide — Learn how to proactively plan your Real Estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in Real Estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets.
- Skill Practice —Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics — Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels.
Click HERE to register.