Isn’t it fun to show off once and awhile? This is your chance…
New this year, you can attend RE/CHARGE for FREE through our Bring a Buddy program. Simply register and bring a licensed agent currently unaffiliated with RE/MAX (for free) and you will get the cost of your *Full Access Pass refunded to you after you and your buddy check-in and attend the event.
The Evolution of Engagement:
Raising the Bar on Your Client’s Real Estate Experience
Gerald will discuss how technological innovation and shifts in consumer expectation have placed upward pressure on the service delivery bar. He will show you how innovative service-based organizations have taken control of their future through a relentless commitment to elevating the customer experience.
- The five human touchpoints of every real estate transaction.
- The difference between real estate ‘standards’ and ‘extras’.
- The three support pillars of every successful client experience.
- Ways to evolve the ‘environmental’ element of client engagement.
- Ways to evolve the ‘operational’ element of client engagement.
- Ways to evolve the ‘experiential’ element of client engagement.
- The enduring benefits of elevating your service delivery standards.
Who Moved My Future:
Demystifying the Fear of Change
During this dynamic, interactive and content-rich keynote, you will learn the core reasons behind resistance to change, how to achieve greater levels of acceptance in order to move beyond the “status quo” and ultimately, how to implement and communicate new strategies and approaches for long-term results.
- Experience Michelle’s 3-step process to managing change.
- Develop a repertoire of communication skills to achieve buy-in & build rapport.
- Transform your perspective from negative to positive in the face of change.
- Address the human side first in the change process.
- Learn to anticipate disruption and shifting business trends.
- Recognize the difference between reacting vs. responding to change.
EVP & Regional Director, RE/MAX INTEGRA Ontario-Atlantic
RE/MAX of Western Canada
VP of Marketing, Brand and Special Projects, RE/MAX INTEGRA
Broker Development, RE/MAX INTEGRA
“Social Savvy” REALTOR®
RE/MAX One Group
Learning & Development Specialist, RE/MAX INTEGRA
Use #REMAXRECHARGE on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find out what everyone else is experiencing while RE/CHARGE is in session. Tell us your story as well – we want to know what parts of RE/CHARGE you connected with.